lundi 2 septembre 2019

Sobre as três vezes em que encontrei a Morte, e a vez em que ela finalmente me levou



Ou: Uma morte em três atos
Do ensaio Mini People in the Jungle,Dawid Planeta



Tongue
You thrusted yours in me
Not seeing the blood you drew out
Or the poisoned air you locked in
You shaped it as a mask
to force upon my face
and shield yourself
from an incomprehension you said was mine

The walls you needed yourself
you build them around me
And I saw myself alone
Till I didn't see anything anymore

and it was the first time I died
  
Finally
- I thought to myself -
It has taken longer than I expected


Love
You crawled under my skin
and scratched inside my veins
savouring my blood with a sharp smile
You came hidden under deep eyes
          and shiny hair
You never knew I would see
right through your prince charming disguise
and unveil your claws

I spat on your face
and sent you running back
- in pieces
my pieces

You failed.
I was stronger than you
I am always so strong
And that was why I died a second time
          ('and that is why you'll keep dying', you answered)

Finally
- I thought to myself -
It has taken longer than I wished for

*

Bravery
You dared me
You showed me all the gold
at the end of the rainbow
and made out of it the perfect costume
You broke me and rejoiced over my shatters
You never warned me about the ticket tolled in blood

You took me to the end
You allowed me to the pot
You lead me to my doom
My arrogant mocking smile still on
as you silently kissed my breath away
and laid me cold and lifeless
among golden coins
under that colorful arch
and those brilliant drops of rain

That was the last time I died

Finally
- I thought to myself-
It has taken longer than I was ready for

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire